cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make a call for same province-wide

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have a plan Talk-Text-Data unlimited provine-wide talk in AB but I don't know how I cannot call my home phone number in same province AB my area code 780, my home phone number area code 825 for AB. Does anyone have a same problem? Thank you @CS_Agent

6 REPLIES 6

GreatCanadian

No problem. Please post back with an update if it's resolved.

GC

meocon

@GreatCanadian thank you for your suggestion. I'm on Fall 2016 Promo 4GB 4G LTE data so im stuck with province-wide talk. Anyway I reached the Mods they will solve that problem for me quickly.

GreatCanadian

@meocon,

This probably isn't helpful, and doesn't address your exact issue, but:

Are you by any chance on a 3G data plan. The reason I ask is that if you are on a 3G data plan that is 1 GB or more (per 30 days), if you change your plan to Canada-wide, it's still the same price. That might take care of your issue.

GC

meocon

I already tried to add +1 as well but it doesn't work out 😞 anyway I sent a message already. Last time I have a same problem like this but after few days it worked normally but this time too long not sure why. Thank you for your attention.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi, 

Usually this should work. Please send a message to the moderator team. Here's the link, 

Link to contacting the moderator team: here 

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Thank you. 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@meocon Try dialing +1 in front of the number you are dialing. If it still does not work, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will manually add those numbers to a pool. 

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.