cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to my account to update payment information

Normyip
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to update my payment credit card. I am trying to login to my account, but with no success. Hence I am using a different email to address this situation. 

I have initiated a password reset and I receive the OTP in my email. However when I try to login, I am asked to input a 6-digit number that is supposed to be sent directly to my mobile. Unfortunately, it does not arrive so I cannot login. It appears that the sms is being sent to a different number because the last 3 digits are wrong. I have tried to login via both my phone and desktop

2 REPLIES 2

Normyip
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi BKNS27,

Sorry, I was under the impression that this was going directly to a support staff at Public Mobile. I have since edited out my details.

I cannot login to my account. The problem is not in receiving the 2FA code as I get the 6 digit verification code in the email. Then when I input that into the desktop or phone, it then sends me another verification, via sms. However, I never get that sms. That is the problem. I cannot login on the desktop nor phone since it cannot receive the sms they supposedly sent out.

I will try to contact CS_Agent in the morning.

Thank you for your help.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Normyip 

This is a Community forum so please remove your personal information or you will get spammed so click on the V in circle and edit out your personal info.

The website and app are currently under maintenance so try tomorrow morning.

Try using the PM app in the morning and click on Resend Code/Didn’t Receive Code then have the 2FA code sent by email.

Once you are login on the app. Go to the Payment tab>Update Card Information.

IMG_0198.png

If you are still having issues login to your account. Contact a CS_Agent and they will get back to your in the morning. Their hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.