cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into mobile app

rakinislam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just purchased a subscription and downloaded the mobile app to complete the e-sim installation. The app is not allowing me to log into my account on my phone. Tried changing the password and and reinstalling the app on my phone but nothing worked. Able to sign in from my laptop with the same password and username but not from the phone app. 

6 REPLIES 6

rakinislam

Will try this. Thanks

rakinislam

Tried all this but had no luck. 

uday453yahoo

1) you can try to force stop the app and check once

2) check user name password sometimes there might be typo errors. 

3) if you are able to login in the website . Give it sometime for the app if it gives errors. try to remove it and try to reboot your phone and install it again . make sure you are connected to the wifi with out VPN.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes the app can act up. Try to refresh the app by swiping the screen of the app a few times. X out of it on upper right if it allows and uninstall and try again.

@rakinislam wrote:

Just purchased a subscription and downloaded the mobile app to complete the e-sim installation. The app is not allowing me to log into my account on my phone. Tried changing the password and and reinstalling the app on my phone but nothing worked. Able to sign in from my laptop with the same password and username but not from the phone app. 

Please use the chatbot to open a ticcket.  A Public Mobile customer support agent can help.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.