cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get ported number from Bell to work on my new Public Mobile SIM

Popeye1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Cell number: 416-xxx-xxxx  (number that is not being ported properly from Bell)

New Public Mobile Sim #: 89122 30000 xxxxx xxxx

My cousin recently tried porting his cell number to a new Public Mobile SIM on December 28, 2023. Unfortunately he cannot receive incoming cell phone calls- but can text out and receive texts.  He receives error 404 messages when he tries to submit a service ticket through Public Mobile- so he reached out to me (who has been a long time Public Mobile customer) to help him get a service ticket submitted.

I am not sure what needs to be reset or activated from the Public Mobile side- its been 5 days since he tried to port/activate new SIM.

As he relies on his cell phone for work- he desperately needs your help with this. Please reach out to me Steve so I can help with this issue in any way I can to help him get his Bell number ported and working on Public Mobile system. I can be reached at 647-xxx-xxxx

Thank you

Steve

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

3 REPLIES 3

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Popeye1Better to hide your phone numbers and the SIM number both here as this is a public forum (open to the whole internet) as you might get spam otherwise. When you contact the service agents through direct messages you can disclose those details.

Joaq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Word of advice never disclose you SIM number on public forums.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

For porting related issues you need to contact the customer support agent by direct message at, https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.