cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate - refund plz

Whoislen1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile,

I am not sure what else I can do or where to go as you see below nothing works.

I signed up for a service on Dec 15 and did the 90 day option.  I tried to port my number over while setting up, but it failed and it kept erroring out.  I then tried in the App, same issue.  I tried for a 3rd and 4th time without porting my number and now it is stuck with finish your setup and activate but I cannot get it to work just keeps erroring out.  Same with the app.

I tried to get customer support during working hours about 10 times and then it keep hanging up on me.  Comes up with a customer service agent will be with you shortly, then connects and then disconnects immediately say no one is available at this time try during working hours.

I have tried 2 different web browsers.  Chrome and Edge.  I tried 3 different devices on 3 different networks.

I know tried to post a question to the chat bot and it gives me a submit ticket link.  Each time I click that link it gives me a times out error and oops something went wrong and go back and try again.  that doesn't work either.

At this point I am frustrated, I was a customer for a few years before I had to switch for work and it was great but given all these issue and with no one I can get help from I am done and want a refund and also make sure my reoccurring billing is turned off if it turns on automatically.

please help me

account name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx

thank you

Len!

3 REPLIES 3

@Whoislen1 wrote:

I tried to get customer support during working hours about 10 times and then it keep hanging up on me.  Comes up with a customer service agent will be with you shortly, then connects and then disconnects immediately say no one is available at this time try during working hours.

Which number are you calling? Please remember that Public Mobile does not provide over-the-phone support.

Whoislen1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That seems to work for me, message sent.  thank you so much!!!!!!!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Whoislen1  Please submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.