cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Reset Password

baoyin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

As I haven't access to my account for a while, I forgot my password. I send request to reset my password, but when I tried the link, it is already expired. one reason is that the reset email have couple of hours delay. yesterday, when I received the email, I immedialty tried, but it was already expired.

The reason I want to access to my accout is that I want to add US roming for this coming long weekend. Can any one help me out?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Send a msg to mod
Contact moderator by private message to help you with the process. In your private message the following info * PM account email address * PM phone number * PM SIM card number * Detailed explanation Here is the link for how to contact https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 Thanks

Also just a reminder buying add-on its a 2 step process first you purchase add on and funds Will get transfer from credit card and those fund will add to your pm account available funds then you go back and buy same add-on again from available on funds.
Need Help? Let's chat.