cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local 416 number telling me it's long distance

oh-well
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Trying to call 416-672-7223 but it keeps telling me it's long distance. Please help.
6 REPLIES 6

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Ok
You just tagged moderator click on that scroll down all the way and click on send private msg and add your email address and phone number and detail explaination mod member will get back to you soon.

oh-well

Sure, maybe, but another line from different provide is able to dial it.

Please help. @CS_Agent

Nsk143
Did you tried calling non pm phone or home phone. If it's just 1 number then I am pretty sure pm service have nothing to do with that since its not giving you issues for all 416 number. Pretty sure their must be some issues from other end I mean from that 416 number end.

oh-well
That's a business number I'm trying to call also tried with 2 different pm phones also tried putting the 1 in front to no luck.

Nsk143
First can you remove phone number from your topic its a open public forum we suggust no personal details.
Is that just 1 specific number or its for all 416 number issues
If it's just one then add 1 before number. It's normal even when i call st cat to Mississauga I usually add 1 before number.
But if you unable to dial that number at all then try rebooting device or try your sim in other phone also login to your self serve and check everything looks ok. Last option if you still having issues
Contact mod and see what they have to say.
Contact moderator by private message to help you with the process. In your private message the following info
PM account email address
PM phone number
Detailed explanation Here is the link for how to contact https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 Thanks

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Did you tried adding 1 before number. Usually help
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.