cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Activate

whoisdano
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile,

I am trying to activate my SIM card I got in the mail.  It is for the $34/30 day CAN-US 50gb plan. When i go to transfer my number from a Koodo post paid account it gives me errors.  When I look at the activate it say $/indeterminate time.  I am not sure if it is the issue.  I tried the support chat but it also comes up with an error as well as the support page gives me a unknown error every time I try that route.

Please let me know what else you need.

3 REPLIES 3

@OlivierR wrote:

I sudgest you call them there's a number and its only for porting issues I will send you it via private chat they should be able to help you

This is the type of situaiont that the porting department should not be called for. When the activation systems give an error message, this is not number porting issue as no number porting requeswt has been opened.  Only a Public Mobile customer support agent can help with these types of situations.

OlivierR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I sudgest you call them there's a number and its only for porting issues I will send you it via private chat they should be able to help you

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@whoisdano  Try this direct link for support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.