cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancle plans

Kinjal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi kinjal here . I took the public mobile plan on 24th of December and I want to stop this plan .Am i get  the refund for remaining unused data?

4 REPLIES 4

Activating ANY plan on Dec 24 would have earned you a credit equal to your initial plan cost so your next 30 day period from Jan 23 to Feb 22 is going to be free for you. If you used a referal code when activating you will have credits to partially pay for the following renewal (late February) as well.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kinjal wrote:

Hi kinjal here . I took the public mobile plan on 24th of December and I want to stop this plan .Am i get  the refund for remaining unused data?

Maybe you mean you want to change plan. Again there are no pro-rated refunds here. But you can change plan for your next renewal. Changing your plan before 30 days will mean you pay again for another 30 days and not get any pro-rated refund for the remainder of the previous plan.

@Kinjal  What is the problem you are experiencing  that you want to cancel your service? Maybe we can help.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Kinjal there's no refunds for any prepaid plans!  If you remove your credit card from the account then your account will close after 90 days or you can port out your number and it will close out the account 

Need Help? Let's chat.