cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation pm service

Kamrulhasan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If i port my pm number to another operator.. My pm service will automatic cancel? 

5 REPLIES 5

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

wow! good to know about the user information!

@mimmowrote:

To be extra sure delete your credit card info from selfserve before you port out.

I want to triple bravo this!  Porting the account simply blocks user access.  Records of the account remain as is.  I had a Koodo account from 2013 blocking my account set up recently.  When porting one of my accounts, I forgot to remove the credit card and I asked the moderator team to do it for me and they responded back that they have done it.  This shows that nothing changes in terms of data retention when an account is ported.  Definitely remove anything that you don't want to be kept around forever in the background.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To be extra sure delete your credit card info from selfserve before you port out.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Kamrulhasan, if you are porting out your number, please make sure that your PM account is active and in good standing, otherwise, your number may not be ported to your new service provider.

And yes, once you port out your number, your PM account is deactivated automatically.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kamrulhasanwrote:

If i port my pm number to another operator.. My pm service will automatic cancel? 

Yes that is correct.  Once you port your number out your PM account is closed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.