cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada-US Promotions

robandsue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does the current promotion for 75 gig 5g titled "Canada-US promotion" include data roaming in the US?  I have a plan that allows for US roaming, I saw the offer, and signed my wife up, but after purchasing, the description doesn't specify US data like the description in my sub does.  It is a bit misleading if US roaming is not included in the "promotion"

6 REPLIES 6

robandsue

My example doesn't indicate Can-US data in the body!  Thanks for the info!  Attempting to contact a live agent is an exercise in frustration!!

robandsue_0-1709052226538.png

@robandsue 

make sure to enable Roaming Data when in US. Also..make sure you both have volte enabled phones for best talkability while in US.

Sjohnson30

Check the notes ++ specifically. It's not clearly worded but yes that plan does allow voice and data roaming. 

robandsue

Thanks.  I was confused because my plan specifies Canada-US data, and the new plan I signed my wife up to does not in the description despite the fact the the "Title" does.  We are heading to  Florida for a couple weeks and I don't want to get dinged for unexpected roaming costs

robandsue_0-1709051753000.pngMy plan

robandsue_1-1709051833736.png

Her plan

PM_5G
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had similar concerns / questions about the Canada / US Promotional Plans...
Collected all the info and posted clarifications I received about this...
Click below and many of your questions should be addressed and answered!

**** !!! Click Here and Check out My Post on Canada / US Plans !!! *** 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If a plan says Canada-US that means you can use it in both Canada and US without having to pay for roaming. So you will be able to use data, call and text while in the US.

TheSterlinger_0-1709051679727.png

Need Help? Let's chat.