cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use calls and sms

Squash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm new. On the 10$ 50\50 plan. Sms and calls have stopped working (I believe I reached the limits). But I did 2 add-ons (400 minutes and 200 mo data). Now my balance shows 15$ balance. I have autopay too. why isint it using the money i added to give me the minutes or sms?

7 REPLIES 7

@srlawren wrote:

@Squash for an illustrated guide to buying add-ons, check here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

Sounds like you've completed step 1 but not step 2.

You beat me to it, showoff!  Smiley Frustrated

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Squash for an illustrated guide to buying add-ons, check here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

Sounds like you've completed step 1 but not step 2.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Squash wrote:

Hi, I'm new. On the 10$ 50\50 plan. Sms and calls have stopped working (I believe I reached the limits). But I did 2 add-ons (400 minutes and 200 mo data). Now my balance shows 15$ balance. I have autopay too. why isint it using the money i added to give me the minutes or sms?

You can see your usage of your minutes and texts on the first page of your self serve account or more details if you click on the tab PLAN/ADD-ONS and after on USAGE HISTORY. 

P.P.S

400 minutes is $15

200mb data is $10

So maybe you only did the 2 step process on the 200mb?

Check your self serve and look under my add-ons, do you see either?

How much in total did you fund your account?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

P.S. There is no SMS add-on. If you bought an add-on with SMS then you bought a us roaming add-on which does not work in canada

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Squash wrote:

It's a 2 steps for add-ons..you need to click on them now for having them in your account.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Squash wrote:

@Squash  You added the funds, now you need to go back in and actually pay for the add-on. Check the add-on section, did they add? Check your account history, was any funds removed?

Also restart your phone is always a good idea after you do anything

Need Help? Let's chat.