cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update Credit Card

hunterblack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi,

My credit card was hacked and subsequently cancelled just as my payment was due, My account xxxxxxxxxxxx was suspended by PM.

Now with my new updated Card, the PM system will not accept it when I try to reactivate my device(s) and all my add-ons (including my two other accounts) have been taken.

I have already used my new card so I know it works, and other payment systems have accepted it.

I have total 3 phones with PM and in this predicament, one for my wife xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and another for my son xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, no one can make calls in my household and we have no land line. It's a huge safety issue.

please if possible apply your help to all my three accounts.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hunterblack  -

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hunterblack  go back and remove the email.  This is a forum and we are all customers, we don't need to know your info. we just trying to help

hunterblack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The piece you need to know from the card issuer is whether they retracted charges for the last while. ie. the last Public payment. It would they might have with the fact that you can't log in.

The severe problem with these chargebacks is that this company severely punishes their customers.

But if it just didn't renew then you might be alright.

If you can login then you might be alright.

If so then you would need to do a manual payment on the accounts to renew them from suspension.

Need Help? Let's chat.