cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't subscribe

Toni60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been at this for almost 2 hours. I'm trying to subscribe but my address is not being accepted. Going in circles to try and get help. 

10 REPLIES 10

Jas476

It is ridiculous how I have tried to subscribe. This is just unusable! I tried three different devices, two different operating systems. If they can't even manage the subscription and payment process, how can I have any confidence? It's like they want to make it so bad that it will drive users to their top tier service. Otherwise this was this built by clowns. I tried a dozen times over three seperate days spanning 2 weeks to subscribe. 

Another suggestion,  which I did myself and it works but have to be very careful and follow process slowly and carefully. 

I didn't want to download the app,  so I had a friend do it for me on their phone.

If you want and can do this...

They can download the app on their phone to activate the account. Put YOUR Sim card in THEIR phone and download following all the instructions. 

Once it done, you can remove the Sim from  THAT phone and put into YOUR  phone. Restart your phone and you should be good to go. You can then remove the app from THAT phone once successfully done.

Moving forward your can manage the account from the website, the app is no longer needed if you don't want it.

That is what I did back when I signed up a few months ago. It was seemless and worked without any issues.

It could be that if the cc was attempting too many times they might have put a hold on it. Did you call the cc company to check the status? 

@Toni60 

for activation, it is best to use the app to subscribe (while you can start the subsription process on the website using a computer, after payment step, you will still need to continue with the app, so better to start from the app)

if PM has not got your money yet, please uninstall the PM app if you have already installed, reboot the phone and reinstall

Setup a new account using another email address and start subscription process again.  If possible, use another credit card

Toni60

Hi! Thank you for your advice. I went to my laptop and was able to have address accepted. But now my CC has been denied for no reason that I know of... I did download the App and it's a nightmare. I used it to respond to you earlier. I even sent a pic of the error message I got about my postal code not matching my province. Don't know what happened to it but it's not here...🤔

Toni60

Oh, Okay! Thanks for the heads up!

@Toni60  There have been some problems lately with CC's but the agents should be able to help with that too.  You do need to use the app to complete activation but you don't need it after that.  

Toni60

Thank you, I will try that. I've decided to take a break and try again tomorrow. I was originally using the App on my phone, and it's a mess. Someone suggested that I use my desktop instead and I was finally able to get my address accepted but then my CC was declined for no reason that I know of. Not giving up, but I do need a break.. lol Thanks again!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Toni60   If you're still  having problems you can contact customer service by private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.  You've probably been trying the chatbot/ticket system which is currently broken.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

What is the error message your getting? Maybe try using a desktop if your not. Also check canada post website to see the format that the address should be. Sometimes it's listed differently.  

Did you also download the public mobile app to subscribe?

Need Help? Let's chat.