cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reactivate

marilynvooys
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card expired and now to reactivate I have to contact support. Each time I try to go through the steps to reach a customer support agent, the "submit ticket" button is always greyed out.  How can I reach someone to reinstate my service.  i don't have access online to my account. Either the online account was never set up or I cannot access it.  How can I reactivate without access to my online accoun

9 REPLIES 9

marilynvooys

Thanks to everyone for their response.  I went to London Drugs and bought a top-up to make the account active. However, I keep getting the error "system error .. please try again" when I try to log into the online account, so I cannot go in and change the credit card for the next auto-payment.   I guess I have to wait for the admin to get back to me to on this?

Hi @marilynvooys yes you can use Visa Debit.  But you have to login to My Account and update the card first 

And if yours is a Mastercard Debit, it might or might not work.  Not every  MC Debit works

You won"t be able to add the Visa debit until you first regain access to your Public Mobile Self Serve account.

marilynvooys

the 611 is telling me I can use a voucher or credit card.. I am hoping the "visa debit" will work?

@marilynvooys 

Visa debit and Mastcard debit can be used. "Regular" debit can't be used.

Hi @marilynvooys you can add a Visa Debit ..

marilynvooys

can you also just add a debit card as auto payment instead? or does it have to be a top up card?

Did you receive your replacement card? For now, you can purchase a voucher for Public Mobile from a variety of convenience a grocery stores. Add the voucher to your account by calling 611.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @marilynvooys if you have trouble opening ticket that way, just message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.