cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get verification code, can't login to contact support as it needs verification code

Tired
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I joined recently and can't login to send a ticket. There's no phone number or email address to contact. 

I have to login to the Website and public won't send me the verification code. So I have to get a verification code to be able to login to say I don't get verification codes. It's so badly designed. 

I can text and receive texts but verification codes don't come through. 

The chat bot is useless as well. I wish I could talk to a person or email a person. 

4 REPLIES 4

Tired

I don't receive texts to my phone number. 

I can't login to the website or app because I don't receive texts to my phone number. 

There is no way to move past this step

We’ve noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access.
A 6 digit code associated with your EverSafe ID will be sent to
phone number
We will need you to confirm this number.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Tired 

PM is an online service and the only communication is done through private messaging. 

I find the PM app is faster and easier to use but you can have the 2FA code sent by email, call or text if you click on Resend Code/Didn’t receive code.

Tired

Thanks, message sent, I hope they fix it soon 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tired 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.