cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get text

sugahbearmomma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can send msg.  Make phone calls and receive them but I can not get any text msgs.    I did have the 10 day ya add on and I think it expired today 

5 REPLIES 5

@sugahbearmomma wrote:

I can make calls.  Receive calls.  Send text.   But I can’t get any text back.   I did have a us 10 day ad on. 

PM has known about this little glitch for a couple of years and have said they're looking into a fix...so far ...nada.

You can either wait until tomorrow and the problem will self-correct...or else follow previous instruction to contact a moderator. They might be able to fix it right away for you.

Good luck.

(duplicate threads merged)

@hairbag1 wrote:

@sugahbearmomma wrote:

I can send msg.  Make phone calls and receive them but I can not get any text msgs.    I did have the 10 day ya add on and I think it expired today 

It should correct itself by tomorrow. This is a known issue that PM has said they're addressing !

You can also click on the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance.

@sugahbearmomma  - Yes, this issue should correct itself in 24 hours. Feel free to open a ticket in the hopes that a moderator might be able to fix this faster for you using https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ . After opening that link, type in "rep". 

sugahbearmomma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can make calls.  Receive calls.  Send text.   But I can’t get any text back.   I did have a us 10 day ad on. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sugahbearmomma wrote:

It should correct itself by tomorrow. This is a known issue that PM has said they're addressing !

You can also click on the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.