cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change SIM card?

PoplarGrove
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I locked my SIM card last night and messaged the moderators for the PUK code. At 4 today after still not hearing from the moderators I went out and bought a new SIM card but I can't change the sim card in self serve.  I keep getting the message "oh no, something went wrong!".  Anyone know how to get the change to work that doesn't involve getting hold of the elusive moderators.  I kind of need a phone that works now.  

7 REPLIES 7

PoplarGrove

I was finally able to get it to work around 11pm.   Lesson learned about common occurrences with this provider.  

@PoplarGrove I am having same issue right now oh no I guess we will both have to wait an hour or so lol this is a regular occurrence here

PoplarGrove

It's in my phone right now and reads unregistered sim. 

PoplarGrove

I've tried my boyfriends phone through data, my boyfriends phone through wifi, my phone throught wifi and my laptop.  Every time..."oh no, something went wrong"

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@PoplarGrove If not wipe out your cache reboot sign in with ingognito mode 

@PoplarGrove wrote:

I locked my SIM card last night and messaged the moderators for the PUK code. At 4 today after still not hearing from the moderators I went out and bought a new SIM card but I can't change the sim card in self serve.  I keep getting the message "oh no, something went wrong!".  Anyone know how to get the change to work that doesn't involve getting hold of the elusive moderators.  I kind of need a phone that works now.  

Have yout tried to see if the sim card works? It's possible that the swap is done but that the "oh no" message just meant that the webpage just couldn't load properly.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@PoplarGrove  do you have a different device to sign in on it usually works for me

Need Help? Let's chat.