cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate different plan

Dougk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, 

I had my account expire which was fine, but wanted to changes my data plan to just talk and text ...the funds are showing avail but I can't switch to it...my only options are pay x $$ more to top existing plan...which I don't want to do, and the other option is renew on next renew date which of course has past...so it's just not letting me select a new plan to activate  now....I did send off message to mods however figured I'd ask here as well in case I'm missing something . 

3 REPLIES 3

Dougk

Curious how many mods are there? Last time I had to contact one took like 8 hours to hear back....a few things updated on my account...I got a text about account being suspended...then followed up with "manual payment,  please ignore"....They got another about the auto pay and other rewards were added ..yet not service yet...

Dougk

I figured as much, figured I'd enquire 🙂

Thanks.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dougk, unfortunately you cannot make plan changes in a suspended account.  You will need moderator assistance to do a plan change in the suspended account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in your private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.