cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my account because I don't have the old phone number for the one time passcode

ZakCodes2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I had issues with my account last summer. I ended up changing to a different phone number and then going back to my old one. Ever since then, my Telus eversafe login is stuck with the other phone number which I have 0 access to. Therefore, I can't login to my public mobile account to change subscription and redeem my points.

I don't even remember what the other phone number was, because I only had it for a few days before getting back my old phone number. However, the telus eversafe account linked to my public mobile account has the email adress "zakary.kamal-ismail.1@ens.etsmtl.ca" and I have the right password for it. Is there any way that the phone number on it could be reset to my current public mobile cell phone number which is 819-593-9918? It's the one associated with my public mobile account with the email "zakary.kamal-ismail.1@ens.etsmtl.ca".

Kind regards,

Zak

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ZakCodes2 

you need to login My Account and go to Profile page, click on Manage EverSafe ID and update the phone number 

To try to login first to get around the 2FA sending to wrong phone number problem, try to see if email is an option.  
On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Didn't get the code? or  Resend code and then choose Send email

if that does not give you the email option, you will need to engage support to help. Please message them here   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.