cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login

catgrey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I wanted to go login and update my credit card info, but apparently the site is unavailable/down for maintenance the moment I enter my email and password? I've already tried another browser (Edge, when I usually use Chrome), cleared my cache on Chrome, and even went into incognito Chrome. Nothing is working. Please help, I've got a few messages from Public Mobile being like could not renew plan as card was declined, but I can't get into my account and actually update it.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@catgrey 

The self serve website is up and running so try login.

@catgrey wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to go login and update my credit card info, but apparently the site is unavailable/down for maintenance the moment I enter my email and password? I've already tried another browser (Edge, when I usually use Chrome), cleared my cache on Chrome, and even went into incognito Chrome. Nothing is working. Please help, I've got a few messages from Public Mobile being like could not renew plan as card was declined, but I can't get into my account and actually update it.

Thanks in advance!

When the site is down, all you can do is wait. Please try again at another time.  I can confirm that Self Serve isn't working (for anyone).

Need Help? Let's chat.