cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Log In

Remmy_Sheda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I created an account for self serve a while ago  when I ordered the shim chip. When I did that, I got an email to verify the account  I did so and was told everything was fine. When I try to log in I'm told my credentials are invalid. When I ask to reset my password I'm told my address is not on file. When I try to input my phone number to sign up again, I'm too its already on file. I have verified the email address and the password. I won't sign up for service until I can fix this. Can anyone help me? 

5 REPLIES 5

Remmy_Sheda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh that must be it then. I signed up there when I was looking at the plans I think. I'll wait for the sim card and try again. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Remmy_Sheda wrote:

Hi, 

I created an account for self serve a while ago  when I ordered the shim chip. When I did that, I got an email to verify the account  I did so and was told everything was fine. When I try to log in I'm told my credentials are invalid. When I ask to reset my password I'm told my address is not on file. When I try to input my phone number to sign up again, I'm too its already on file. I have verified the email address and the password. I won't sign up for service until I can fix this. Can anyone help me? 

@Remmy_Sheda  You can only create an account during or after activation. Since you havent activated your service yet not sure how you were able to create an account? What are we missing?

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contacting a modertaor at the link below will get this straightened out for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remmy_Sheda wrote:

Hi, 

I've been seeing a few of these sporadically on the odd occassion. A little disturbing.

I don't understand what you mean by "won't sign up for service" though. To have created a self-serve account would have required signing up for service.

You'll need to contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Remmy_Sheda wrote:

Hi, 

Try first in 50 minutes on incognito mode...but if nothing help the moderator will help you with that. click here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they will answer you..waiting time is few hours to 2 days.Be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.