cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Locate My 13 year old Son's Account to change to my new credit card number

Carolyn65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I'm wondering if you can help me locate my son's account to change my credit card number so I can make the payment.

5 REPLIES 5

Carolyn65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I apologize for the delayed response for all of your help. I was on vacation. Thank you everyone for your suggestions. As it turns out, I did not create an account for my son when his phone was activated. My husband located the email for us to sign up for his account and sure enough our old credit card number was on the account and I knew how to make the change from there. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you registered your son's account with Self Serve when the account was opened, you can make the payment there. If not, you should sign up for SS on the PM home page.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Carolyn65  How was your son's sim activated? At a retail location or online at home?

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Until you figure it out you can buy a voucher at Walmart and dial *611 on your son's phone to pay the account.  Don't forget the tax in the amount.  You will also need to contact the moderators using the ? in bottom right of this screen.  Cheers

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Carolyn65 if you don't remember thr email and password with the account you'll need to message the moderator_team for help! Click here to start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get a ticket and the moderators will get back to you usually within 48 hours.

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.