cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not finish the activation of my sim card, Can you help me?

Viana10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

publicm.pngCan not finish the activation of my sim card,  the website don,t let me to choose my area. I don,t know what I need to do. Can you help me?

7 REPLIES 7

wagshal

my pc got off when trying to select plan

in now i canot acces any more with this SIM

please let me know what i have to do

thanks

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@4162585674, Regarding the non-transferability of your existing number, you will need to contact the moderator team (see below).  If you need to get a new number, there is no fee for that.  You can change your number a maximum of once per 30 days.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Why was I not advised , my number I have had for over 30 years ,is not transferable ..can someone  verify this ? How much for a new number?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Viana10,

Were you able to activate your SIM card? If not please let me know and I will assist you with the process.

Thanks,

Shazia.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @Viana10,

As @NDesai pointed out, this seems to be a new bug that is affecting some new activations. Part of the problem seems to be browser/cookie related - so it might also help to try a different web browser to see if the issue is still there. If you haven't sent a message to PM via the Get Help link, please do so right away, and keep us updated on this thread.

Seems like a glitch in the system...same issue to another user

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/cannot-activate-sim-due-to-a-page-glit...

Hopefully commuity staff memeber @Kalla_A can help you out. 

If not, you can always email them from Contact Us page. 

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. Are you trying to \port an existing line, or a new #?

Need Help? Let's chat.