cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer pay

MaximilienLC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is no problem with my credit card/debit card but Public Mobile does not accept my payments anymore.

I've created a Community account but can't login to submit a ticket.

Best,

Max

3 REPLIES 3

Try clearing cache/cookies or using a different browser to login to Self-Serve. Or wait a few days to ensure "maintenance" on the site is finished.

You could purchase payment voucher(s) to keep your plan active when the current billing cycle ends. You might be able to validate the payments through *611 - if your plan is still active - even while unable to login to Self-Serve.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MaximilienLC 

You can only Submit a Ticket on this Community. Submit a Ticket through SIMon Chatbot on the bottom of page or private message on the envelope icon above.

@MaximilienLC wrote:

There is no problem with my credit card/debit card but Public Mobile does not accept my payments anymore.

I've created a Community account but can't login to submit a ticket.

There are issues with the ticketing system not being able to perform account verficiatiuon verification by using Self Serve credentials. Plerase use the verfication by account PIN option.  As for paymnets, you could purchased a voucher if there is a nearby store that sells them.

Need Help? Let's chat.