cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can call out or receive calls since the VoLTE was activated on my Google Pixel 6

pearls
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't call anyone on my contact list or thru the keypad and people can't call me. This seems to be a problem since the VoLTE started

3 REPLIES 3

@pearls wrote:

I had to put in a support ticket.  They had to do something from their end in order for the VoLTE to work.  Had to have the phone off for 20 minutes.  Works fine now.

THanks

When VoLTE is enabled at the account level, there isn't any need to keep the phone turned off for the 20 minutes. The VoLTE provisioining is immediate. A reboot of the phone would likely have been enough but even that's not always necessary.

pearls
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to put in a support ticket.  They had to do something from their end in order for the VoLTE to work.  Had to have the phone off for 20 minutes.  Works fine now.

THanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pearls , are you certain that VoLTE has been enabled on your account?  When you make a call, does the network connection remain on LTE?  One thing you can try is set the preferred network type to 3G and see if the calling issue goes away.  If it does, I would suggest initiating a support ticket and having the account checked into and perhaps some sort of reset to alleviate the problem.  

Need Help? Let's chat.