cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I reopen my account using the same number

illusionX13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was closed due to inactivity (was out of country) and I was wondering is it possible to reopen my account keeping same number or would I be given a different number?

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@illusionX13,

Your account passed the 90 days of grace period without doing a payment. That mean your account and phone number have been deleted from the system.

You cannot recover your phone number and your SIM card is good for trash.

At this moment, Public Mobile is currently in BETA.

They are temporarily accepting new customers only by invitation.

To join the BETA phase, you must register here : http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta

You will be contacted by email within a few weeks. Once you receive your invitation code, you will be able to subscribe on Public Mobile and order a free of charge SIM card.

For now, there is no faster way to subscribe on Public Mobile. They are in BETA to make sure everything works perfectly before the official launch.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello again,

You had asked about reopening your account.

When your account was deactivated due to nonpayment for 90 days, your account was deleted. As a result, you will need to create a new one.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Unfortunately, when your account was closed, you lost your number.

In order to become a customer again, you must go to this site's Beta-invitation page, and submit your email address. In a few weeks, you will receive an email containing a time-limited code. Then, contact PM for a free SIM card. After receiving it, insert it into your phone and register its number in your self-serve account.

After that, enjoy the services that PM offers.

Enjoy!
Need Help? Let's chat.