cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls not coming in?

samgabbay
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

People are telling me that they cannot call me? 

What is going on PM? some people tell me they fall directly on voicemail?

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@samgabbay will be sorry to see you go but totally understand the situation.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

samgabbay

Mine is running 6.0 but i think it could just be a sim or coverage issue? 

I could be porting out of PM soon anyways...its just i do have another 3 months preloaded 😞

(reason for change: need more data but too expensive to get more)

srlawren

@samgabbay okay, just trying to rule out a few things.  

What kind of phone is it?  By chance, is it running Android 5.x (Lollipop)?  I know I had a lot of intermittent network disconnections on my old Moto X (1st gen) after upgrading from KitKat 4.4.4 to Lollipop.  I never did manage to resolve it, and evnetually replaced it with my OnePlus 5 running Marshmallow and now Nougat, both with no such issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

samgabbay

Some calls are coming in. Not on do not disturb. Some go straight to voicemail. Phone been rebooted 3 times

srlawren

@samgabbay are you getting NO calls coming in at all, or some do and some go right to voicemail?  Are you in an area with good coverage?  Have you rebooted your phone recently?

SD08

Log into your PM acccount and check that your plan is still active.  If it is, try rebooting your phone.  If that doesn't work or if anything looks wrong with your account, then you'll need to get a moderator's help.  Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.  More info on moderators: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.