cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call rejected

Inamaha1d
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every time my wife calls me her number gets rejected..I tried all tricks such as clearing her number from the rejected list and even turning off the reject mode process.  Perhaps this is something to do with the sim memory. My phone is LG 3.  Can someone help, please.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No, ive actaully had this same problem with one of my exes. One time she texted me but her number was blocked and i had never blocked her texts or calls so it was incredibly wierd to have to explain that one to her., i was just honest and i dont care if shes going to accept my truth or not. way i see it is if she loves me she will believe me because there will be enough trust toward me and less trust toward technology, i just simply stated to her i have a bunch of other social media to contact me by such as instagram, facebook messenger calling and twitter, so im not hiding from her someetimes the phone just **bleep**s itself for no apparent reason

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, in settings we can have our calls all sent to voicemail. There is an auto forwarding feature that makes all calls go directly to voicemail. I dont know if you have to restart you phone or not but it shouldnt be an issue if you want nobody being able to get through to your line anyways.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Likely story! Lol

@mimmo wrote:

also you might want to start finding a  good excuse on why you "accedently" blocked your wife 🙂   

It was the phone! I swear baby! *links wife to this page* see? It's real.

@Inamaha1dDid you try removing her from your contact list?

@mimmohas an excellent suggestion of switching sim cards. Any luck?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I am assuming it is a phone setting,  but to be sure swap sims and then have your wife call you and see what happens.

are smses blocked as well?  

also you might want to start finding a  good excuse on why you "accedently" blocked your wife 🙂 

Jmelanio
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Calls from contacts or phone numbers added to the reject list are automatically ignored and the call is forwarded to voicemail.

1. From a Home screen, tap the Contacts icon (located at the bottom).
    Note If unavailable, navigate: Apps > Contacts.
  2. Tap a contact.
  3. Tap the Menu icon Menu icon (located in the upper-right).
  4. Tap All calls to voice mail to enable or disable.
    Note Enabled when a check mark is present.

after Turn off and on your phone.  hope this help.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Inamaha1d wrote:

Every time my wife calls me her number gets rejected..I tried all tricks such as clearing her number from the rejected list and even turning off the reject mode process.  Perhaps this is something to do with the sim memory. My phone is LG 3.  Can someone help, please.

Thanks

Can you give us the exact warning she is getting when she calls you?

Also, is everything else on your phone working properly, text in/out, calls from all other numbers in/out, data if you have it?

Also, what happens when you call her?

Need Help? Let's chat.