cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call forwarding

Khalid11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Guys I need help setting up call forwarding on my phone. I tried to input the code for unconditional call forwarding, but it did not work. Is there a specific format that has to be used? Thanks,

ali khalid 

8 REPLIES 8

If Magic Jack uses the internet as a voip service then yes that'll work fine. Will you be hitting a US network enroute?

Khalid11

Thank you I was able to activate it. I want to forward my calls to a number on magic jack app. Would that app need to be on another phone. Would this number forward my call even if I am abroad and my number is on airplane mode?

@Khalid11 

Dial ‘*21*’ + ten-digit phone number + ‘#’ + SEND

so, *21*6041234567# Send

Khalid11

So how should i enter the code? It says 21+tendigit+’#’+ send? 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Unconditional call forwarding should work. Meaning EVERY single call to your number will be forwarded to another one.

Any other forwarding will not work if you do not have VoLTE activated. Then all other options become available.

Khalid11

I have an iPhone XR. What is PmVoLTE

frostyfire22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you try looking at this yet? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Khalid11   Call forwarding has been having problem for sometime, couple months

What phone do you have?  if you have a newer phone and able to use VoLTE, then you can either able to setup the forwarding or ask support to help

If you are using an older phone that is not compatible with PM VoLTE , then coditional forwarding would not work

You can also open ticket with support by messaging to confirm:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.