cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call forwarding

RCharles
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unable to turn on any call forwarding on my phone.

Any solutions?

10 REPLIES 10

GeraldVMS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just dealt with this - Was using YouMail till it broke in the spring.  Never bothered to start looking into it till the past month or so.  I kept getting the mmi error with my 4g plan.  Sunday I renewed onto a 5g plan and it works now.
I tried going through the customer agent - with the generic responses that I had already found in the forums and help pages.  Tried to change phone to 3g, 2g, 4g, volte, etc.

If anybody else can confirm that they are on a 4g plan vs a 5g plan and if it works when switching to a 5g plan.  Am using a Ulefone as well - not generally a 'supported' device.

RCharles

Physical  sim and it is working.  I can text and make calls

PHenry
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@RCharles wrote:

Failed to read data

Something went wrong. Check your sim card or network connection, then try again.

SSim card ifs fien, network is fine can call and text normarlly.

Are you using a physical SIM card or an e-SIM?

If it's a physical SIM, do you have another phone you can test the SIM in?

RCharles

yes tried that also

RCharles

Failed to read data

Something went wrong. Check your sim card or network connection, then try again.

SSim card ifs fien, network is fine can call and text normarlly.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RCharles 

Try the Unconditional forwarding to see if that works?

PHenry

@RCharles wrote:

Samsung galaxy S9+  (SM-G965W)

I have tried entering *004*number# and also gone into  call forwarding settings in my phone app and none will work.  Keep getting failed errors.

So you've gotten to the below stage in your phone's settings, and when you attempt to enter a phone number and save it for either of the options here, you get an error? What is the specific error you get?

image_2023-11-28_231024806.png

RCharles

Samsung galaxy S9+  (SM-G965W)

I have tried entering *004*number# and also gone into  call forwarding settings in my phone app and none will work.  Keep getting failed errors.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PHenry

It's been working just fine for mine. What exact steps are you taking to do so? What type of phone do you have?

Need Help? Let's chat.