cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call forward

NLD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am out of the country and trying to call forward my public mobile number to another Canadian number.  I keep getting error message.  Can they do this in support for me?

6 REPLIES 6

@NLD wrote:

Or how about through a vpn? 

@NLD , is your SIM card with your or back in Canada?  If it is in Canada, perhaps ask someone who has access to it to do the call forwarding for you.  If this call forwarding is absolutely essential, you might be able to have a trusted person obtain a new SIM card and you can do a SIM card update on the account and they can then do the call forwarding for you.  This is pretty much the options available.  

@NLD wrote:

Can someone from admin set it you can't tell me you have to wait till I am back in Canada to set it  

This isn't something that customer service would need to be contacted about. @will13am  is fully correct that call forwarding must be set up while using the Public Mobile network.  Years ago, carriers would sometimes reset or set up call forwarding for customers through customer service, but eventually they started refusing to do it.

@NLD wrote:

VPN is unrelated to phone call services.

NLD

NLD

Can someone from admin set it you can't tell me you have to wait till I am back in Canada to set it  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@NLD , call forwarding can only be set when your phone is connected to the network in Canada.  Sorry.  

Need Help? Let's chat.