cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call failed

vyphung20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,
I dont know why I cant make and receive any calls. When I try to call someone, it shows call failed. What should I do?

11 REPLIES 11

vyphung20

It usually happens, somestimes it works, sometimes i doesnt. The last time I cant was yesterday. I set my plan under autopaid, so it’s automatically renew every month. Im currently using iphone 11pro, and physical sim card. I have online account and im using 25/month. Everything works except calling

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @vyphung20 , When was the last time you remember being able to make and receive calls? Does your plan automatically renew, or are you using vouchers/top-up? What type of device do you have (iPhone or Android)? Are you using a SIM or eSIM? Do you have an online (MyAccount) account set up? Have you logged into your account to check on your subscription status? 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Many folks here have stated....  first call 611 and see what it says. If that fails, then I'd suggest going into your settings on your phone, go to network settings and remove automatic and pick Public Mobile. Then reboot. If that works, call 611 and see what it says. If you still can't call 611 then I'd suggest either logging into your account online if you've already set up your EverSafe account. If you haven't, you may need to sign up. OR you can download the app to your phone via WiFi and check your account status that way. If you're still not getting anywhere, then the suggest of removing your SIM card and put it into another phone if that's an option. If your account is in good standings then it might be the SIM card. You may require a new one. 

How about before we run off to support we figure out if the account is active. If not then you can make a payment.

@vyphung20 

can you confirm My Account using Incognit/private/secret mode and check if account is active

if active ,and since the service is not working, submit a ticket with CS agent for help;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

vyphung20

Just tried it and not work at all :((

Ok, from another phone dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your number and let us know what it says.

HI @vyphung20 

also try your sim card on another phone

vyphung20

I cant call 611. The problem is that sometimes I can call, but most of time is not

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @vyphung20 

reboot the phone first, try changing the network mode to 3G only or WCDMA Only

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you dial 611? If so what recording do you get? Maybe your account is suspended.

Need Help? Let's chat.