cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS_agent : sms & calls not received

Pueyoa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In need of URGENT HELP: I have just noticed that for a few days now I cannot receive sms or phone calls!!!! I can send them though and people receive them.

Tried restarting the phone & updating 

Never seen this before in several years with PM...

5 REPLIES 5

Pueyoa

I put the sim card in another phone, and the messages from last few days all came in. I put the sim card in the original phone, and it now receives sms and calls again! Weird, but something seems to be reset now. Do you know what has happened? 

Anyway,  thank you so much for your help.

Pueyoa

I'll do that and let you know. Im case it matters: my accunt cycle=ok, unlimited text messages, but it says 387 used -388 left. Similar thing with calls(131 min used, -131 min left), is that normal?

@Pueyoa wrote:

Everything sounds normal. It says my next payment is in March, and then gives different options in the menu 

If you have access to a different unlocked phone, try your sim in that other phone.....see if that makes any improvement.

Pueyoa

Everything sounds normal. It says my next payment is in March, and then gives different options in the menu 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Pueyoa 

start by dialing 611 to hear current account status. Let us know what you find out.

Need Help? Let's chat.