cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARGED INCORRECTLY - CHANGE PLAN

gutoveloso
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday I did everything for change my plan on my due date. I loaded with the necessary amount and changed the option for a 40 $ monthly. Before 11:59 my current plan was expired and I was charged in 20 $ , what's happening? Now I don't have funds for my new plan? Please help me!

18 REPLIES 18

cheriesykes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This has happened to me as well Smiley Frustrated

@gutoveloso wrote:

Sometimes it doesn't show the current plan, everything blank.... BTW anybody have problems to add credits with credit cards? I couldn't ...

I see by dashboard you are talking about your self serve account. 

There has been issues with some CC. Only certain ones are accepted and if you use a CC with too many accounts it seems to not like that.

gutoveloso

Sometimes it doesn't show the current plan, everything blank.... BTW anybody have problems to add credits with credit cards? I couldn't ...

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gutoveloso

For your dashboard..😀Screenshot_2018-12-20-12-17-19.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missorange wrote:

Seems that so many people encounter the issue when changing plan..

Normally it would all be fine doing a future change. It can be problematic when futzing around in the account on the last day and even the first day of a renewal. Just don't take the chance. Change plan with autopay is another problem area. It is what it is.

This past night appears to have had some delays in processing so things have gone a little screwy for those people.

@gutoveloso wrote:

I think now is ok! But I had a lot of bugs on my dashboard

Glad it is working.

What kind of bugs?

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

gutoveloso

I think now is ok! But I had a lot of bugs on my dashboard

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Seems that so many people encounter the issue when changing plan..

@gutoveloso wrote:

No, I didnt try this.

Give it a try and let us know what happens.

EDIT: If that does not work trying adding $1 to your account.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

gutoveloso

No, I didnt try this.

It does appear you got charged for 2 x $10 but then with the transfer receive 40 but then charge for the $40 plan.

Have you tried the lost/stolen trick?

Login to self serve - Plan & add-ons - Lost/Stolen phone - Suspend service.
Logout and wait a few minutes then login and select found phone.
This will not blacklist your phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carld123 wrote:

Seems a lot if people got charged 20$ in two payments of 10$..then their plans didnt renew...

I think your post from earlier is right. There's a considerable delay going on in renewal land. I think these things are the transitional account charges. It might be that people have to wait for all of these goofy looking transactions to settle down and hopefully their service will return.

Edit: And then people doing things on their last day of service.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Seems a lot if people got charged 20$ in two payments of 10$..then their plans didnt renew...

gutoveloso

Screenshot_20181220-084358.png

@gutoveloso wrote:

My previous plan was 50$

Hmmm, are you able to post a screenshot?

gutoveloso

My previous plan was 50$

@gutoveloso can you post a screenshot of your payment history, Black out personal info.

I suspect your plan renewal process was already initiated prior to you attempting a plan change, which if is the case will require contacting the Mods.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@gutoveloso wrote:

Yesterday I did everything for change my plan on my due date. I loaded with the necessary amount and changed the option for a 40 $ monthly. Before 11:59 my current plan was expired and I was charged in 20 $ , what's happening? Now I don't have funds for my new plan? Please help me!

Hi, sorry about the issue.

Was your previous plan $20?

Does your account show your previous plan as active?

Need Help? Let's chat.