cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCTS Response

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Like others I did not get a phone call from CCTS regarding my recent complain about the price increase. I got an email from them yesterday:

123.jpgAnyone else got this type of email?

10 REPLIES 10

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

now that the issue is resolved for the time being, i don't think we need to esculate further.

denkom

@Civic_E Thanks for sharing!

Civic_E

@MEU_21wrote:

I doubt that they will rebrand - they are already a brand, albeit not well known outside of the hyper-sensitive tech savvy PM/Koodo bunch. They are also still selling their 4G/LTE plans under their Plans and Promotions tab.

It is also unlikely that they will eliminate the rewards system which, to be honest, is the only remaining favourable selling point for PM over Lucky/Chatr. They may, however, modify their reward system, but that will impact all PM subscribers beyond the Fall promo group, and probably won't go over very well either.

The reality is that PM is geared towards the tech savy, non-mainstream consumer, but it just so happens that these consumers are some of the best informed. This presents a service paradox that PM will have difficulty navigating in the future.

Hahaha like your opinion. Basically, don't mess around PM! we are not dumb to pay $120+ for a service that should cost $30.

CCTS is also emailing out surveys now

Changes are coming 

To the contrary

CCTS is SUPPOSED to call you

The fact they are sending out canned email responses is a bad sign they may tighten up complaint process in the future

@Manawrote:

@Civic_E thanks for sharing.

Its good to know that someone is actually paying attention to the complains and may take an action if needed.

MEU_21

I doubt that they will rebrand - they are already a brand, albeit not well known outside of the hyper-sensitive tech savvy PM/Koodo bunch. They are also still selling their 4G/LTE plans under their Plans and Promotions tab.

It is also unlikely that they will eliminate the rewards system which, to be honest, is the only remaining favourable selling point for PM over Lucky/Chatr. They may, however, modify their reward system, but that will impact all PM subscribers beyond the Fall promo group, and probably won't go over very well either.

The reality is that PM is geared towards the tech savy, non-mainstream consumer, but it just so happens that these consumers are some of the best informed. This presents a service paradox that PM will have difficulty navigating in the future.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Yep, I got the same memo which seems so generic that they did not even include a case ID.  The title Complaint #0 - Public Mobile was a dead giveaway.  Of course it is generic if no response is given within the 7 day window.  A reply back would keep the conversation going.  Anyone going to reply?

Civic_E

Public Mobile will most likely re-brand it's name and have new TOS. Just like Mobilicity re-branded to Chatr!

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Manawrote:

Its good to know that someone is actually paying attention to the complains and may take an action if needed.

Dont know if they are paying 100% attention... appears to be a generic letter stating well Public removed the increase so.... But at lease Public paid attention and cancelled the increase. And now will have to think twice before implimenting another increase

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.