cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCS -$1.89 sims - 5 pickup locations includes Calgary & Winnipeg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Cheapest I've seen for sim cards at Canadian Cell Supplies.

They also have 5 pickup locations now.

Screenshot_20210113_222525.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My SIM card was free when I activate it at London Drugs they normally charge $10. $1.89 seems really cheap for a SIM card!

Well well. The amateur marketing manager at CCS is at it again!!

BEDF3B7B-E0CD-412D-8673-65BE4920D286.jpeg

Let’s  say they did there homework and allocated SIM cards from their sales history. And only sent a 1 month supply of 50% of that history. So is the customer going to spend travel costs and preorder? Or is it just as easy to still buy online and have one mailed from a now much diminished inventory? I lived in Calgary and have visited Winnipeg many times in the winter and rather than travel the wintery roads for an item that has a life of years, I would go to a closer retailer. And what is the extra handling/commission  cost for CCS and who are the pick up locations? Biggest issue is, they have probably diminished the inventory available for everyone else who does not live in one of those cities. They do a fantastic job of quick delivery....why not stick to what you do well? And they have pop up presence on Kijiji. 

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Unless they're doing curbside pickup, I don't think that many of these locations can be open. I guess they'll say to call them and they meet you outside.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

That is cheap - maybe by the time most get it by mail, they'll be able to activate using the 2021 Holiday promo.

🙄

Need Help? Let's chat.