cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN'T MAKE CALLS

Awet1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I am a new customer here. I can send/receive text messages but can't receive/make calls. I have a Samsung A23. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Awet1  - did that help? I see you are still online...don't worry not creeping you, but it shows green on your profile.

If not, try to :

Perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings, and connected Bluetooth devices that you've used before.

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

If still issues, and you did port a number from another provider, and you still cannot make calls...can you try your SIM card into another phone to see if calling out works. Incoming may be delayed if this was a port.

Still issues after that, submit a ticket Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@Awet1 wrote:

So I am a new customer here. I can send/receive text messages but can't receive/make calls. I have a Samsung A23. Thank you

I would ask if you're ported a number to Public Mobile, but that wouldn't affect outgoing calls.  For troubleshooting, first try restarting your device.

Need Help? Let's chat.