cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying Data

ChrisBosman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I  purchase 1 gig of data, than it purchase 1 more gig of data, but only 1 gig showed up on my add on purchased.   My payment history shows $15.00 payment twice 

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChrisBosman : Indeed. The thing you bought was a 1gb add-on. You bought two of them. It doesn't change the name of the thing you bought. It just stacks the feature. 1024 + 1024 = 2048

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

1 GB is 1024 so 2048 is for 2GB.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChrisBosman wrote:

yes  it says 2048

@ChrisBosman 

ok then that is mean  2GB ....

ChrisBosman

yes  it says 2048

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChrisBosman 

do Rebooting your phone 

This is quick and simple,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and if still not see it you Have To Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

@ChrisBosman wrote:

I put $45 on to my account.

Then I purchased two gigs of data. First one gig and a few minutes later I purchase a second gig.

My payment history show both purchases and show that there is still $15 in my account

from the $45 I put into it.

But my purchased adds still only show 1 gig. So where is the other gig?  

Or how do I get my $15 back?

Is your issue resolved somehow?

If not, try to log in again using Incognito/Private browsing mode. That would help solve any webpage reloading issue, and check everything again.

As mentioned above, a screenshot of the overview page would be helpful.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChrisBosman : A screenshot is always best but what are the numbers to the right of the 1GB Add-on line?

sure2806
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First check whether you have an active plan or not? If you put $45 maybe some amount was taken for a plan. Or Maybe check if only you got 1 gb data you must be having 30$ in your account.

check taxes too.

@ChrisBosman   do you mind to post screenshot of the transaction history as well as the Add-On?  Just want to confirm if there is anything unusual, maybe we can find out where the money gone

ChrisBosman

I put $45 on to my account.

Then I purchased two gigs of data. First one gig and a few minutes later I purchase a second gig.

My payment history show both purchases and show that there is still $15 in my account

from the $45 I put into it.

But my purchased adds still only show 1 gig. So where is the other gig?  

Or how do I get my $15 back?

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@ChrisBosman wrote:

I  purchase 1 gig of data, than it purchase 1 more gig of data, but only 1 gig showed up on my add on purchased.   My payment history shows $15.00 payment twice 

Check if the other $15 is still in your Available Funds.

If so, just complete the second purchase.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChrisBosman : In your My Data & Add-ons do you see the data line and over to the right does it say xxxx / 2048?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ChrisBosman   Buying add-on is a 2 steps process.  1. Load Fund, 2. Purchase Add-on

Any chance you just loaded the fund and didn't buy the add-on the second time?

can you check if you have $15 as Available Fund on My Account now?

If so, you can go to buying the Add-on now.  It won't charge you again, it will use the fund from your account

Need Help? Let's chat.