cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought the 5G 20GB $34 plan but want to change to the 4G 10GB $29 plan

thevarajahR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see all the other plans available except for this one. Hope PM will honor this deal if the deadline passes before the system is resolved. Anyone else having this issue?

6 REPLIES 6

It WAS available to all for awhile - then they 'fixed' it to what they intended.

Let them know you want it back, who knows, they may enable it again for all.

thevarajahR

RE new activations I bought this plan 2 days ago for this intent...literally just activated it minutes ago. Also while I understand the $34 40GB is great value I simply don't need all that data. 

thevarajahR

Ah it must be a "new customer option" as it is not availableScreenshot 2023-11-26 at 2.16.23 PM.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Here's what tends to happen when PM 'messes up', @thevarajahR 

When they offer something widely, which should have been limited (i.e. Quebec only or new activations only), they seem to quickly take down the system and make the change to what they wanted to limit it to in the first place.

If enough folks contact them and make a stink, they sometimes just revert it back to what it was at the start.

In the case of the $29 plan, who knows what will happen, but there are MANY folks upset that they dangled the carrot, then removed it the following day.

Let them know you're upset, contact them:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@thevarajahR  It’s still there just log in and make plan change for next renewal . And not immediately once you have done it verify it in your payment page that the upcoming plan and price details are correct 

Handy1_0-1701026079949.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @thevarajahR 

This plan is for new customers only. There may have been a glitch in the system on Friday allowing customers to change to this plan but PM fixed it. However, $5 more get's you the $34 40GB plan. Great value there!

Chalupa_Batman_0-1701025855758.png

Chalupa_Batman_0-1701025930296.png

Need Help? Let's chat.