cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data 2G not credited

lakshmisaik535
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hii,

I have recently brought Public sim card.at time of activation I have been told that I will be getting 2GB bonus data within 2 days of activitaiton.it has been 1 weeks since activation still I haven't recieved the 2GB data.

Kindly do needful

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lakshmisaik535 

There was 3 Flash Sale promo. Depending on the date and minimum required plan for each promo. You were required to enter the code during the activation of the SIM.

If you completed all restrictions, a week is too long for the 2gb to be added into your account. Contact a CS_Agent by private messaging on top of this page so they will look into it for you.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lakshmisaik535

1.  Can you verify in "My Account" under "My Promotions" to see the 2GB bonus data has been added there?

2.  If you still don't see the bonus data showing there, did you enter the promo code when you were activating the SIM card?  And which promotion did you purchase?   The 2GB bonus data for 12 months or the one that's currently running that's for the next 6 months?  If you are trying to add 2GB bonus data for 12 months, that promotion is no longer running as it's ended on Feb.  14, 2022.  You would've needed to activate your SIM card with the promo code by Feb.  14, 2022.  The current promotion is 2GB for the next 6 months and it's for min. of $35 plan, not $25.  Please verify if you have signed up for a min. of $35 plan.

If you still believe you should've received the bonus data, you can contact the customer service for them to verify further.  The best way to reach them is to send them a private message by clicking on the icon that looks like an envelope that says "Messages" when you hover your mouse over it. And then click on an icon that looks like a pen inside a box to compose the private message and write "CS_Agent" in the "Send to" field and the issue as well as the details of your issue in the "Message subject" and "Message box" text boxes respectively. This is the only way to reach them as they cannot be reached via phone or email and you should receive an answer from them shortly.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lakshmisaik535 

Did you activate in store or online at home? What was your activation date? I would imagine that you either qualified for the 12MONTHS2GB promo for $25+ plans if it was in store or if it was done at home twitch a $35+ plan then maybe the 2GBBONUS promo or even the LNYGIFT promo for 8 months depending on your activation date, method of activation and the plan you chose to activate on?

If you give us a few more details we can narrow down the promotion in case the promocode was not applied at activation? Before you contact customer support so you will know exactly what you are inquiring about.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

lakshmi 

did you apply the right promo code at time of activation.

If its been a week already then contact support agents to apply this promo to your account.

You can create a ticket by clicking on the blurb at bottom right of this page or by sending a direct msg to CS_agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.