cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus GB

THuestis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just purchased the sim card from CellMix in Charlottetown PE.   Was told if I signed on tonight there would be a 2 GB bonus each month.   Didn't see a place to enter the promo code and now I can't add it.  Can anyone help with this?

5 REPLIES 5

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@THuestis, the promo listed that it had to be activated on a $35 plan or greater by Dec 28.  Now PM has extended promo codes without giving notice before.  So if you are a $35 plan or higher I would contact the CSA's (through the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner) and see what they say.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@THuestis 

If you signed up for a $35 or more plan. The 2gb/month will be added in 3 days.

Just check your Self Serve account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@THuestis 

Here's the details from the Announcement, for reference:

FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | ... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@THuestis 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50,$60, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB, just to you know.

they will applied within 72hr,,,

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes @THuestis 

If you ask the Customer Support Agents, they'll add it for you if you activated online on a $35 or higher plan.

Welcome to Public Mobile!!!

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.