Billing

zebanazari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

c

8 REPLIES 8

@zebanazari wrote:

Thanks,

I will open a ticket.

@zebanazari ok that's good.  Please keep an eye on the envelope icon on the top right of the screen for a number to pop up.  That should be the moderator's reply.  Please come back and let us what happened.

Happy Holidays!  🎄🎄🎄

zebanazari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks,

I will open a ticket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zebanazari wrote:

Hi,

My plan is $28 monthly and I was supposed to get a bill of $32.20 and instead I was charged $36.79. May I know the reason?

Are you paying for another account? Do you have a Quebec number? Do you have any rewards?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@zebanazari wrote:

Hi,

My plan is $28 monthly and I was supposed to get a bill of $32.20 and instead I was charged $36.79. May I know the reason?

Can you post a screenshot of your payment page (with personal info removed)  This is an odd amount and doesn't match up to any plans?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@zebanazari wrote:

Hi,

Did you look at your payment transaction history in self service to see what is going on? 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@zebanazari wrote:

Hi,

@zebanazari That is odd. It's 15% tax on a $32 bill. What plan are you on?

@zebanazari wrote:

Hi,

This looks to mean that you lost $4 in rewards or that your account balance had an extra $4 in at at the time of the previous renewal.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@zebanazari wrote:

Hi,

Hi @zebanazari if you got overcharged, contact the moderators to help you fix it.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Need Help? Let's chat.