cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

CR3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I apologize if this is a repeat but I can't find my original post .

I'm new and my concern is I'm on auto-pay Nd just received four separate texts notifying me of my upcoming payment with three different billing dates.

March 1,. March 1, March 2 and March 3.

Help please !  😊 

Thanks,

CR3

6 REPLIES 6

CR3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you everyone whom has responded.💓

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@CR3 wrote:

Hello,

I'm new and my concern is I'm on auto-pay Nd just received four separate texts notifying me of my upcoming payment with three different billing dates.

Help please !  😊 

Thanks,

CR3

@CR3 Plan renewals for current plans are once every 30 days. Check your renewal date by dialing 611 for your next renewal date. Nothing to worry about, you will not be charged 3 times. 🙂 You can safely ignore the errant texts.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There's been recent reports of spurious notifications of account renewal.  The official renewal is shown in the account.  Although not 100% perfect for everyone, auto pay is generally pretty solid.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

611 will tell you when the payment will be taken if on autopay. The date on the overview page is the new term.

If you're not on autopay (and why aren't you 🙂 ) the pay-by is lying. Pay by 11:59pm ET the day BEFORE that date on the overview.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@CR3 wrote:

Hello,

Help please !  😊 

Thanks,

CR3

@CR3  Try dialling 611 to get your correct billing date.  There have been some texts sent by PM that are eroneous and can be ignored as long as you know what your correct date and if you have autopay set, then there litlle to worry about.

Your earlier posts can be accessed by clicking on your avatar and selecting my profile.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Don't worry about it. Call 611 and it will tell you when your next billing date is it loginto selfserve  and it will show you as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.