cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Question

MistyJade1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Mod I'm hoping you can instruct me on how to solve a billing problem.  I have many public mobile accounts (me, my kids, my parent etc) payments for all accounts come off my credit card automatically in looking at my credit card statement I have one more monthly charge then I think I should?  I'm wondering if I give your transaction numbers or my credit card info if you are able to tell me the phone number or email that it matches?

4 REPLIES 4

polelum
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The same here. I am PM customer since 21 months. Do not even try contact CS - they are useless. I was told the charge was legit, and was made by my family member to pay ANOTHER PM account. Kind of weird, because I do NOT have a family and live alone. The second payment is still pending and did not clear since DEC 30. BTW, I am done with PM - there are plenty of much better offers on the market now. PM tried to blame me for the double payment - I don't want to be PM customer anymore. 

Andrewn911
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm in similar situations, i figure out based on the monthly renewal date which is different for each of us since the timing was off for each account but if all your accounts start on the same day maybe difficult to check.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MistyJade1  You will need to contact support to investigate 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @MistyJade1 

We are all customers like you. YOu'll have to reach a CS Agent. Here's the link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

EDIT: There was a person who posted in the last few days with somewhat the same problem, he was being charged for 2 accounts on his credit card and they wouldn't tell him who the other person was. 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1704505731084.png

PM won't tell you who's account are being charged to your credit card. That's really bad to know. 

Need Help? Let's chat.