cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed again in second month of 3 month plan

carleenmasik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I have been billed again in the second month of my 3-month plan (Started July 22 and billed again August 17th). The moderator has told me that my plan will no auto renew on November 17th, but I have still paid for 6 months of service (2x3 month plans) and will only receive 4 months of service (July 22 to November 17th). I don't think they understood that just auto renewing in November would still leave me short 2 months. Can someone help me out here! Thanks!Carleen Masik Public Mobile August 24 2017.JPG

3 REPLIES 3

carleenmasik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, thanks. 

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @carleenmasik,

Let me see if I can help you out 🙂

• July 22nd: $156 was charged to your credit card for your 90-day rate plan
  • July 22nd: $2 was charged to your credit card and added to your funds to purchase a US LD add-on ($8)
  • August 18th: Your account was credited with an amount of ($156) and your rate plan was renewed (maybe due to an issue you had)

The amount on the 18th of August  was not debited from your Credit Card, and therefore you were not double charged.

To verify if your plan will auto renew, make sure you log-in to your Self Serve account and check to see if "Auto-Pay" is enabled.

I hope this helps,

Jeremy

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Only a moderator can help with this.  

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your account #  and phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.