cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Indigo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I was just wondering where I can find a phone bill for my account that I can print or see online

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LEGO As a prepaid service we do not automatically generate invoices so you will need to contact us when you would like to receive one and I sincerely apologize for it.

You could also take a look at your credit card statement or under the ''Transaction History'' tab in Self-serve which you will find after having clicked on the ''Payment'' tab 🙂

Also, please note that the invoice is sent by e-mail.

I hope this makes sense,

Simon

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Simon_O

Is invoice sent by regular mail or by email?

So, if I need invoices for each month or months that I have paid (90 day cycle), I would need constantly bother Moderator's Team?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Indigo Just to be clear: there is no online invoice available. The online record of payments goes back only 6 months and can be seen in Payment History of your account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey Indigo!

Thanks for contacting us 🙂

I understand you would like to receive an invoice and you definitely came to the right place to get assistance!

In order to receive your invoice, please send a private message to @CS_Agent with the following information :

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Koodo prepaid or Public Mobile
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

Awaiting your reply and do not worry as we will definitely be able to send you your invoice Indigo! 🙂

Simon

Need Help? Let's chat.