cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill summary

asidhu61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a way i can get the summary of my bill with the address and all like other providers?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@asidhu61 Hello and Welcome to Public Mobile!!

Unfortunately, there is no way for you to produce your own statement on your online account. You will need to follow the advice you received from your fellow PM community members that already commented on your question.

@asidhu61  to expedite the process give them this list.

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

Stay safe.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@asidhu61 hi you will need to talk to a moderator click on the ? bottom right corner and ask Simon to speak to a human this will help generate a ticket  mention need bill summary 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@asidhu61 wrote:

Is there a way i can get the summary of my bill with the address and all like other providers?

If you need an Invoice for tax purposes than you need to submit a ticket to PM and ask. Best to ask for the 12 month period all at once. They will send you a PDF file via email.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@asidhu61 

you can if you contact the moderators but it can take 2 to 4 weeks. contact them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.