cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance on account disappeared

Lyn86
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My account had a balance of $99 but not enough at the time of renewel for my 3 money plan. Now that i have the extra money to pay my bill my $99 balance is no longer shopping but it says i owe $120 to reinstate my phone service, were did my $99 balance go? It was only 2 days time from my phone suspension. Does anyone know who to contacts to correct this issue?
12 REPLIES 12

Lyn86
Sent 2 private messages and still no reply.

Here's the scoop on private messaging:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lyn86
@Luddite yes my phone is work now, just concerned about my overpayments. I followed the directions to private message a mod and it was not working late last night. I will try again and see what happens. Ty for your reply.

This has directions for contacting moderators; @Shazia_K for example.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Is your phone at least working now?

Lyn86
Now when I try to private message a mod about this correct issue it says "there is no member with this username" this is very fustrating! I will post my message below and hope a mod sees it and can help after the holidays.
On top of my previous issue of my balance of $99 missing which I sent a message about yesterday to another mod , i now have another issue. I wanted to have service for my phone as I got a new one for christmas, so I charged my plan to a month plan and paid on my credit card, when it charged my card it was suppose to be a total of $56.50, the PM site said it only charged $20 and i would have to add more to activity my plan which I did $28.25. Good news I now have service, bad news my credit card was charged the $56.50 the first time and not $20 so I have overpaid by $28.25 for the service. I understand its the holidays and hope this can be taken card of afterwards in a timely manner. Thank you

Lyn86
I ready need to speak with a mod when available. Today i just chance my plan to a month one until this matter is straightened out and when I paid it said on public mobile that it only charged me $27 to mycredit card, so i added another $25 so i would be able tohave service, when I check my credit card activity it charged the $56 amount it was suspened the first time and not $27. So i have over paid by $28.25 plus the missing $99 previous balance. I have send a private message and hope that this can be take card of in a time matter after the holidays. Ty.

Lyn86

Lyn86
@Luddite it was in my available funds. You can see in my transaction history that i had $99 as well. Now it says that it will be $135 to reinstate my plan which doesn't make sense because i was going to the $120 plan. I privat messaged a mod, but have not recieved a response yet. I understand its the holidays, but that makes it even worse as this is my wifes account and I just bought her a new phone that she will open tomorrow and not be able to use 😞

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

What plan are you trying to reactivate?

In your account what is showing

a)  as "Available Funds",

b) when you click "My Rewards",

c) in Transaction History for last 90 days under the Payment tab?

Lyn86
Thank you NDesai

Lyn86

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Send private message to one of the mod. 

Info about mods: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Need Help? Let's chat.