cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available funds

tracey23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have always had $5 in available funds but this month it shows $0 available funds.  Payment went thru Dec 30 for $30 ($35-5) but now it still shows I owe $35 Jan 30. What happened to my available funds $2 for autopay, $2 for referrals and $1 for being with Public mobile for 1 year?  Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tracey23 wrote:

I have always had $5 in available funds but this month it shows $0 available funds.  Payment went thru Dec 30 for $30 ($35-5) but now it still shows I owe $35 Jan 30. What happened to my available funds $2 for autopay, $2 for referrals and $1 for being with Public mobile for 1 year?  Thanks 

Your rewards are not converted to available funds until your renewal date.  You will always owe what your plan value is, how you make that amount up can be with regular rewards, community rewards, or autopay, or a combination of all 3.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tracey23 This is normally, the system will deduct the amount you have for rewards before charging you. That's why last time you are charged $35-5=30 only. Your plan is $35 so it will show you owe that much. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

If your rewards are less than your plan cost then your Available Funds should remain at zero. It's just the autopay would be less than your plan cost due to the reduction of the rewards off your plan cost.

It actually sounds like there might be something wrong with that $5 though. You say 35-5. Could you post a screen snip of your Payment history from here. Blank out personal info of course.

Edit: No. You're on the $35 plan. Let's see what your Payment history looks like.

Need Help? Let's chat.